Water & Storm Damage Mitigation, Removal, and Restoration
Water and storm incursions must be mitigated quckly to prevent any further damage. Carpets, walls, and furnishings are most suseptible to water damage. The longer the water remains in place, the worse the damage will be. Protect your property and your loved ones by quickly contacting Brenner Restoration at (478) 312-0000 in the event of water or storm damage. Our specialists will quickly remove any remaining water and begin the drying process by placing drying equipment in the affected area(s) to stop the damage and prevent the potential growth of mold.
Things you can do
Until our specialists arrive, there are some steps you can take to prevent any further damage and speed up the mitigation process.
- Turn off the source of the water if possible
- Attempt to safely remove lamps and table-top items
- Attempt to safely remove wall-mounted valuables if possible
- Attempt to safely prop or lift furniture away from making contact with water
- Wipe away any water on furniture
- Avoid contact with the water as much as possible to prevent any contamination by you or your loved ones from waterborne pathogens.